The Istanbul Haydarpasa Train Station is so old and important train station of Turkey. It is located in the Kadiköy town of Istanbul. So, it is in Anatolian side. This station also belongs to TCDD.
* TCDD (Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Devlet Demiryolları): It means “Turkish Republic State Railways“.
The first building of this train station was “”Chemins de Fer ottomans d’Anatolie (Ottoman Anatolian Railways). It started to work in 1972 (22 September).
This station is closed due to Marmaray Project in 2013. For now, this important train station is not working, it is close. Because of this there is no transfer and VIP transfer option from this station to anywhere.
We Recommend You To Read
You can read some important and useful articles about this issue. We tried to listed for you:
- “Eine vergleichende Studie über den Bahnbau und die Bahnhofsarchitektur der Anatolischen Bahnen und der Bagdadbahn mit ihren Vorbildern im Deutschen Reich” (English: A Comparative Study Between Station Buildings on the Anatolian-Baghdad Railways and Their Leading Models in the German Empire), A PhD thesis belong to Yavuz, M. Bochum, Germany.
- Large Railway Station Buildings in Ottoman Geography: From Rumeli to Hidjaz”, XI. International Symposium on Mediterranean Archaeology (SOMA),
- Hellmuth Cuno”, Anadolu-Bağdat Demiryollarının Yapımında Görev Alan Mimar ve Mühendisler“, Uluçam Armağanı (English: Hellmuth Cuno”, Architects and Engineers Involved in the Construction of Anatolian-Baghdad Railways“, Uluçam Gift)
- Wikipedia – TR, https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haydarpaşa_Garı
- Rastgelelik Wiki, https://www.rastgelelik.com/wiki/haydarpasagari
Haydarpasa Train Station and VIP Transfer
We know that this train station is closed. But You can visit here as a tourist. We can take you from here and transfer you to anywhere you want. We provide also airport transfer to Haydarpasa Transtation.
We can take you from your hotel, transfer you to Haydarpasa and then take back to transfer.