Sabiha Gokcen – Esenler VIP Transfer
Sabiha Gokcen – Esenler transportation is developed. This route is the most developed in Istanbul. But it is hard to find a public bus which drive to Esenler directly.
This town is in European Side of Istanbul and it is popular for Bus station. There is a big bus station there. The name was Esenler Bus Station. After 15 July, it started to call as “15 Temmuz Demokrasi Otogari (15 July Democrasy Bus Station)”.
History of Esenler
This area is a living town from Byzantium age. There were two villages in this are which belong to Rumen. Those names were “Litros” and “Avas“. After Turkish people and Ottoman Empires, this area was a Greek settlement belong to Mahmutbey township. This area’s ethnic population has been changed with Treaty of Lausanne (Lozan Antlaşması). The Greek people went this area and villages. The Macedonian immigrants came this area and they started to live here. In 1969 Esenler is being a municipality. After the 1980 military coup, Esenler was connected to Bakırköy. After 1994 it is accepted Esenler as a municipality. Now, Esenler is a municipal town of Istanbul.
Popular Places to Visit in Esenler
- Hunkar Kasri,
- Litra Aya Yorgi Church etc.
Transportation in Esenler
IETT Public Buses
- 33B: Giyimkent – Eminonu,
- 33ES: Giyimkent – Eminonu,
- 98Y: Bakrikoy – Giyimkent,
- 85T: Taksim – Esenler Metro etc.
- M1A: Yenikapi – Ataturk Airport,
- M1B: Yenikapi – Kirazlı,
- Kabatas – Mahmutbey etc.
Esenler – Airport Transfer
- Rent a Car,
- Shuttle (HAVAS),
- VIP Airport Transfer,
- Self Drive,
- Public Bus etc.
How can we go to Sabiha Gokcen airport from Esenler?
- Go to Eminonu from Esenler by Tram. Then go to Kadikoy by Ferry from Eminonu. Get in E10 IETT Bus line in Kadikoy. It moves to Sabiha Gokcen. Or you can go to the Soğanlık Metro Station by Metro and then you can get in E10, 16S etc.
- Go to Mecidiyekoy by bus (750). Trans to 4. Levent by Bus again. Then get in E-3 from 4. Levent to Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
- Use a Metro from Esenler Bus Station in Aksaray. Walk during 5 minutes. Go to Yusufpasha Tram station. Go to Kabatas by tram. You must go to Taksim from Kabatas. Then you must get on a Metro and go to 4. Levent by Metro. In 4. Levent you will get on a bus of IETT (E-3). That Bus will transfer you to Sabiha Gokcen airport.
- Taxi: Call a Taxi and go to Sabiha Gokcen airport. It will be very expensive. You have to pay also bridge, highway cost without taxi fee.
- VIP Transfer: Make a booking online or by phone line. The driver will take you from Esenler and transfer you luxury, fast, comfortable. This way is the cheapest, fastest and comfortable transfer method from this town to SAW.