The Questions About Istanbul Airport to Bahcelievler Best VIP Transfer with Luxury Cars
Where is Istanbul airport and Bahcelievler?
Bahcelievler is in European Side of Istanbul. It is selected as a town in 1992.
Some Towns: Cumhuriyet, Cobancesme, Hurriyet, Kocasinan, Soganli, Sirinevler, Yenibosna, Zafer, Fevzi Cakmak etc.
How much km Bahcelievler to Istanbul new airport?
The km is approximately 43 from Istanbul airport.
How can I go to Bahcelievler from Istanbul Airport?
- Rent a Car,
- Rent a Car with Driver,
- VIP Airport Transfer – Shuttle
Which transfer options are very cheapest from Istanbul airport?
The cheapest transfer way is taxi or VIP airport transfer & Shuttle from Istanbul airport to Bahcelievler.
What is the fastest way to get from Istanbul Airport (IST) to Bahçelievler?
The taxi or VIP airport transfer are the fastest way to get from airport to Bahçelievler.
How far is it from Istanbul Airport (IST) to Bahcelievler?
How do I travel from Istanbul Airport (IST) without a car?
You can use a Taxi. It transfers you in 30 – 40 minutes.
How long does it take to get from Istanbul Airport (IST)?
About 37 – 40 minutes.
Can I drive from Istanbul Airport (IST) to Bahcelievler?
Before flight you have to make a booking for rent a car or VIP transfer. When you arrive to airport, you can take the rental car from office. There are many rent a car companies like Garenta, Moov, Green Motion, SixRentaCar, Enterprise, Avec, Avis, Intercity, Deniz Filo, Zeplin, Borlease, Sixt, Autoland etc.
Bahcelievler town has been a town of Istanbul in 1992. Before them, it belongs to Bakırköy.
Etymology: The town was called “Hepdomen” in Byzantium age. Today it is called “Bahçelievler” in Turkish.
Transportation: You will not live a problem for transportation here. There are many transportation option.
- M1A: Yenikapi – Ataturk airport Metro line,
- T1: Kabatas – Bagcilar Tram line,
- M3: Bagcilar – Kirazli – Bakirkoy IDO Metro line,
- Metrobus: Incirli, – Bahçelievler, Şirinevler, Yenibosna,
- Taxi: You can find a taxi very easy.
- VIP Transfer: You have to make a reservation minimum 1 hour ego. Then the rent a car with driver service is ready for you. The professional driver will welcome you from where you requested. You can live a luxury, safely transfer in Istanbul.
Also you can use IETT, ÖHO or Minibus.
What Can We Do In Bahcelievler?
If you can go there, we prefer you to visit these places.
- Havuzlu Köşk ve Çeşmesi (Kiosk with Pool and Fountain ),
- Çoban Çeşmesi ve Köprüsü (Shepherd’s Fountain and Bridge ),
- Soğanlı Çeşmesi (Soganli Fountain),
- Viran Saray (Viran Bosna) etc.
Some Shopping Centers of the Town
- MetroPort AVM
- Kadir Has Çocuk Dünyası (Kadir Has Children’s World)
- Metro Cash&Carry Merter
- Koçtaş Yenibosna
- Wedding World AVM (Kuyumcukent)
- StarCity Outlet
- Ömür Plaza
- Şirinevler Osmanlı Çarşı Outlet
- Eskidji Bit Pazarı
- BahçePark AVM (CarrefourSa/Bahçelievler)
Bahcelievler Airport VIP Transfer
Quality Bahçelievler Airport Transfer
If you need a quality best VIP transfer, you should select VIP shuttle transfer or rent a car with driver. The driver or worker will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel.
Advantages of VIP Transfers
- You won’t have to carry for luggage.
- You won’t have to wait more time.
- Journay with luxury cars like Mercedes-Benz Vito, sprinter, Volkswagen Crafter, Masarati etc.
Airport Transfer and Service Details
You should fill the form and confirm your booking. After that you will receive an email from us. This means that we have your transfer request. But it is not approved yet.
Also, you will receive another email which is approved. It means that your transfer booking has been approved. So, we will contact with you per WhatsApp for other details. We will wait you at the airport at the time.
What is Included?
- Transfer service fee,
- Fuel, parking and tall fee,
- 45 minutes waiting at the airport.
What is excluded?
- Extra stop and waiting time,
- Extra way and bridge fee (If you request other way to your location),
- Private VIP Guide service fee,
- Other extra services.