The Questions About Istanbul Airport to Arnavutkoy Best VIP Transfer with Luxury Cars
Where is Istanbul airport and Arnavutkoy?
Arnavutkoy is in European Side of Istanbul. The Istanbul new airport is also in Arnavutkoy.
Some Towns: Imrahor, Islambey, Karaburun, Mavigol, Nenehatun, Omerli, Tasoluk, Yavuz Selim, Yunus Emre, Yenikoy, Ataturk, Delikkaya, Fatih etc…
How much km Arnavutkoy from Istanbul new airport?
The km is approximately 15 – 16 from Istanbul airport.
How can I go to Arnavutkoy from Istanbul Airport?
- Private Shuttle,
- Rent a car,
- VIP Transfer or Rent a car with driver.
Not: There is no public bus from Istanbul airport to Arnavutkoy like other towns yet. (2021)
Which transfer options are very cheapest from Istanbul airport?
Normally, VIP transfers from Istanbul airport are cheapest then others. But Arnavutkoy is near to new airport. So, VIP transfers can be expensive. The taxis are so cheapest.
Which VIP transfer companies can provide comfortable and cheap transfer service?
We provide you of course the best cheapest, comfortable and luxury VIP transfer in Istanbul.
What is the fastest way to get from Istanbul Airport (IST)?
You can think HAVAIST. But it is best option to other towns. For here the best transfer options are Taxi and Via transfer.
How far is it from Istanbul Airport (IST) to Arnavutkoy?
15 or 16 Km.
How do I travel from Istanbul Airport (IST) without a car?
You can use a Taxi.
How long does it take to get from Istanbul Airport (IST)?
About 20 minutes.
Can I drive from Istanbul Airport (IST) to Arnavutkoy?
Yes of course. You can use rent a car from Istanbul airport. But you have to make a booking before days. Generally, many rent a car companies provide rent a car in Istanbul airport. You can take the vehicle, also give back in other town like Taksim. It is also possible. You have to pay the cost of the rent a car with credit cart. It is important.
The More Information About Arnavutkoy
Arnavutkoy is a big town of Istanbul. It is in Europien side.
Etymology: In the old ages the Albanian people live in this area. The guest, visitors call this area “the town of Albanian“. “Albanian” means in Turkish “Arnavut“. So, it means in Turkish: Arnavut’un Köyü, Arnavut Köyü… Then the people call “Arnavutkoy” for this town.
Transportation: There are many bus line in Arnavutkoy and from here to other towns. There is no metro line yet. Nord Marmara Highway is important in this town.
- You can go to Hadimkoy from here with “HT48” bus line.
- If you want to go to Yenikapi, you should use “36Y” bus line.
You can also use taxi or VIP transfer shuttle services.
What Can We Do In Arnavutkoy?
There are many places here to visit.
- Kazıklı Yol (Pile Road),
- Aya Strati Taksiarhi Greek Orthodox Church,
- Tevfikiye Mosque,
- Profitis Ilias Greek Orthodox Church,
- Izzetabad Pavilion,
- Robert College,
- Akinti Burnu,
- Art House By Sedef Gali etc.
Best VIP Transfer Process from Arnavutkoy
Fill, book, pay and confirm…
- You should fill the booking form. You have to share with us your flight no, the pick up date from Istanbul airport, the names of all passengers etc.
- Click “Book Now” button. You can see the cost of the VIP transfer to Arnavutkoy from Istanbul airport.
- You can pay the cost of the VIP transfer as cash or by credit cards. Also, it is possible to pay the cost of transfer on delivery time.
- After transfer booking, you will receive a mail from us. It means that we receive your transfer booking request. You should receive a confirmation mail from us. It means that, your transfer has been confirmed by us. We will wait you in Istanbul airport at the time when you selected.
We provide you vip luxury transfer and tour in Arnavutkoy. What you request as daily tour, we can provide you with our luxury, comfortable and modern vehicles like Mercedes-Bez Vito, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter or Volkswagen Crafter…