Statue: civil airport – IATA: AYT – ICAO Code: LTAI
Antalya Airport is one of the International airports in Turkey. It is so popular International airport for European. This airport has been built for militaries. Firstly THY (Turkish Airlines) started to fly from this airport in 1960. Then it has opened to flight for International airlines.
Airlines and Destinations in Antalya Airport
- Aeroflog: Moscow-Russia
- Air Algerie: Algiers
- Air Bucharest: Bucharest/Romania
- AnadoluJet: Amsterdam, Beirut, Tel-Aviv, Sofia etc.
- Condor: Düsseldorf, Franffurt etc.
- Onur Air: Frankfurt
- Pegasus Fly: Arkhangelsk, Tomsk etc.
- Qatar Airways: Doha
- Sundair: Berlin, Dresden
- Tarom: Baia Mare
- Turkish Airlines: Istanbul, Baghdat, Petersburg etc.
How to get from Antalya Airport to anywhere?
Airport Shuttle Bus: Every hour you can find a shuttle from airport to city center. They work between 06.00 and 22.00.
Public Bus and Transport: There are some bus line at the airport to go anywhere.
- Bus 600: To City Center and Bus Station.
- Bus 800: To Lara, Terracity Mall and Kaleici. Also you can go 5M Migros Shopping Center or Sarisu with this bus line.
Taxi: You can use a taxi to anywhere to go you want.
VIP Transfer: The best and comfortable option for transport is VIP Airport Transfer. You have to make a reservation before flight. The driver will welcome you.
Rent a Car: You have also made a reservation before flight. You can use a rental car from some rent a car office at the airport.
Rent a Car with Driver: There are many option for this service. You can also select VIP Tourism, Toprak VIP Transfer, Kaya VIP Transfer, VIA Transfer, VIPSZY Airport Transfer and also we; BEST VIP TRANSFER.
There is no Metro, Tram or some transport option at the airport yet.
- Kemer VIP Transfer: You can use rent a car with driver from Antalya Airport to Kemer.
- Adrasan VIP Transfer: The best option is a rent a car with driver from airport to Adrasan.